Thursday, April 02, 2009

It's spring..

And it's really pretty here. Oh, yes, my lack of updates was due to me moving across continents from Singapore to Netherlands.

In the beginning, there was a lot of emotions that i was going through, from being excited to sad, scared and nervous. There were so many nights that i couldn't sleep. First from not being able to settle my things, not enough money for my insurance premiums, not being able to sell my car... to well, selling my car at too low a price.. etc etc.

but everything's behind now.. so i am settling in well over here. I couldn't have come at a better season. The weather's beautiful, flowers are blooming.. and the paperwork took less time than i expected. So officially, i'm a resident of the Royal Kingdom of Netherlands!

So while waiting for my dutch lessons to start, i've busy taking pictures, cooking, shopping, wandering around.. pretty fun to be honest. So many things to do that i don't even have time to update my blog.

hahaha...

Baking cupcakes!


light yellow daffodils by you.

Painted Easter eggs for Harry's work party by you.

Nice apartment buildings by you.





1 comment:

Adreana Joseph said...

Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up and have a look at my article too How to Download Videos from Facebook