Sintaklaas is the quintessential traditional Dutch celebration.. and i was really bummed not to be able to be there for the occasion.
Imagine my surprise when i got a parcel in the mail filled with treasures from Sintaklaas!!! Check them out.
It consisted of
1. 2 drawings from Claire to Sintaklaas which was stuffed in her shoes
2. 1 song book "zie ginds komt de stoomboot"
3. Frog is Frog by Max Velthuijs
4. The Cow Who Fell in the Canal by Phyllis Krasilovsky
5. 2 shot glasses by Blond Amsterdam
6. 1 shopping bag and keychain by Blond Amsterdam
7. Bath foam and loofah
8. Postcards of Sintaklaas and his horses
9. Chocolate letters - S for my initials
10. Dutch cookies!
i love everything.. am so tempted to eat the chocolate.. but i'm still nursing my cough!!