Saturday, January 22, 2005

it's my latest toy...

got a new toy and it's so cool.. and i'm one of the first to get it anywhere.

the geek in me is talking right now.

when i placed my order for the ipod, the delivery date was supposed to be in feb. imagine my surprised when i got a call on the 20th.. telling me that my ipod shuffle will be delivered that day.

Given that this product was only just launched. and lines forming and everyone's clamouring for it. (See Merrill Lynch: Demand for iPod Shuffle May Outstrip Supply and Users face long wait for iPod shuffle) It's really nice to get it before anyone else.. and it's not even in the stores yet!! Which is a bad thing cos there's so many cute accessories that i want to get for my ipod.. the sports case... the charger.. even the FM transmitter to the radio etc etc..

Been busy transfering my Cds on to my pc so that i can upload to my ipod... eerrr... i need to upgrade my hard disk!!.. There's not enough space for my CD collection!!!..

It's the coolest thing.. .so small and lightweight.. and it sounds great too. can even connect it to my home theatre system to play it.

Guess what? It's Time's magazine's gadget of the week..

Time Magazine has declared Apple's new iPod shuffle its 'gadget of
the week', calling it one of the simplest MP3 player on the market today.
Declaring the product as "the most affordable" player in its class, the
report describes it as, "in some ways, the simplest to use". Report Wilson
Rothman praised its simplicity and sound quality.

"It's very easy to write extensively about music players these days without ever mentioning sound quality, but let me set some minds at ease: it sounds great. There's no audible difference between the iPod Shuffle and its larger kin."


Now i'm broke...

No comments: