Friday, February 02, 2007

Brilliant Book to Film movie

allo..

i'm back.. noono.. not becos i couldn't type due to my injury.. just got caught up in real life.. too many things to do and so little time.

I had so many things to blog about.. but .. having put everything off for so long.. guess it is not that important anyway.

But I just wanted to say how impressed i was with the film adaptation of Perfume: The story of a murderer.

I have fears that it'd turn out crappy like Eragon.

But i'm so glad that it didn't. So i have been raving about the movie to everyone i know. But i think that it's having/had a short run in the theatres here though, afterall.. it's not really considered a main stream commerical flick.

The other movie that it would seeing is Pan's Labyrinth. A most disturbing film... i guess .. at the end of the movie.. i couldn't stop thinking about it.. and you know.. trying to get my questions answered.

I'm glad to discover that it was nominated for Best foreign language film of the year and had scooped seven awards at the Spain's top film awards, Goya awards, including best script and best new actress for young star Ivana Baquero.

No comments: