Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Homemade Ben and Jerry's

Yeah.. i'm happy..

finally got this to add to my collection. It was on sale!!!!



And.. the best book to go with this is this! Anyone getting for me???



Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book (Paperback)


H has been saying that he will buy it for me for the longest time. Not this exact model.. but an ice cream maker. Several ways that i have tried to get him to buy for me was to win bets, tickling contests, and the ultimate one, to pass my test.. (didn't he say i was to get a trip to Barcelona?) and such. He was tempted to get one that made only 7oz of ice cream... and i was like.. 7oz???? That's even smaller than a regular tub of Ben and Jerry's! If I make, there'd be only enough for you!!!! and there wouldn't be any left for me.

Muahrharhahrhahrhar...

Given that he'd be bringing my Kitchenaid over... what's another bowl. When i pass my test.. i will bill him.

:P

No comments: